Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Animation Production Photos

 Here's a photo I took while animating a scene in the film.
I finished animating last week and now I'm refining everything and phasing into post production.
Overall it was pretty fun to animate, with the characters being more cartoony and abstract I was able to get away with exaggerating the characters animation.

                                  These were some planning sketches I did to figure out how the characters would move.
I pretty much draw every key pose and breakdown pose before I start moving the character rig.
  I find it easier to plan the line of action and silhouette this way, and its also a much quicker way to test out a pose than by manipulating the rig.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cool to see the process of 3d animating. I like your designs too! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete